Algonquin Park is located in Central Ontario, with highway access from both Toronto and Ottawa, as well as everywhere in between. Hundreds of possible routes with possibly the best scenery in all of Canada, makes the park the perfect wilderness getaway for both exploration and relaxation. The park is also home to countless amazing animals, and we can help you spot them!
Algonquin Park Two Day Moose Sighting:
Opeongo Lake in Algonquin Park is one of the best places in the world to view moose. Explore the largest lake in Algonquin, view moose and other wildlife, hike through the wilderness all in one weekend. Enjoy spectacular sunset views and relive the days’ adventures around the campfire. In late September and October an added attraction are the spectacular fall colours.
– All meals while on trip, hearty and high quality food.
– Comfortable wilderness camping experience.
– Talented and knowledgable guides.
– All paddling equipment (voyageur canoe, life jackets, safety equipment)
What You Need To Bring:
– Personal Clothing (Camp + Paddling)
– Personal Items (Toothbrush, sunscreen, personal medication, etc)
– A sense of adventure!
– Camping Gear (tent, sleeping bag and pad, flashlight)
– Contact Us to rent any gear from us.